Read Online Cooper (Corps Security, #4)

Book Details
️Book Title : Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
⚡Book Author : Harper Sloan
⚡Page : 224 pages
⚡Published June 19th 2014

Cooper (Corps Security, #4) - Do you take me seriously? Because I dont. I use my jokes and easygoing personality to hide the pain Ive felt since he took his last breath. Im adrift without my partner in crime, my best friendmy brother. I can taste the vengeance just within my grasp. Until she barges into my life. Promising me happiness and a peace Ive been craving for years. She is the sun to my darkness, the happy to my despair. But she holds secrets. Just like I do. She holds hers close, where I just pray mine dont rock the walls were trying to build. Now Im stuck at a crossroads between my desire for revenge and my craving for her and the life we could have togetherand I have no idea which road I should travel. All I know with crystal clear certainty is that the past has the power to destroy it all. No cliffhanger. This book is not suitable for younger readers. There is strong language, adult situations, and some violence.


Online Reading Cooper (Corps Security, #4)





Cooper (Corps Security, #4)

Do you take me seriously? Because I dont. I use my jokes and easygoing personality to hide the pain Ive felt since he took his last breath. Im adrift without my partner in crime, my best friendmy brother. I can taste the vengeance just within my grasp. Until she barges into my life. Promising me happiness and a peace Ive been craving for years. She is the sun to my darkness, the happy to my despair. But she holds secrets. Just like I do. She holds hers close, where I just pray mine dont rock the walls were trying to build. Now Im stuck at a crossroads between my desire for revenge and my craving for her and the life we could have togetherand I have no idea which road I should travel. All I know with crystal clear certainty is that the past has the power to destroy it all. No cliffhanger. This book is not suitable for younger readers. There is strong language, adult situations, and some violence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments